Welcome Earthlings and Others

Welcome to my blog. The text on this blog is original so please don't borrow it without asking me or adding an acknowledgement as to the source. Please, please, please, click the share buttons on anything as often as you like. Please, please, please leave a comment or become a follower. If you can think of an alternative caption leave it as a comment and, if I like it enough, I'll post it with a backlink to your blog. Enjoy.


Saturday 17 September 2011

Paris Hilton


I posted this because it's totally weird and it's about Paris Hilton. Paris Hilton is famous so I'm hoping anybody doing a google search on her may end up here and  become a follower of mine instead. 

2 comments:

  1. If you labelled your posts it will have a better chance of showing up in google. perhaps you've done that and the words are in a funny colour that I can't see tho..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Tip Dan. I was really only joking about trying to get traffic from search engines. I posted this because I thought it was funny.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...