Welcome Earthlings and Others

Welcome to my blog. The text on this blog is original so please don't borrow it without asking me or adding an acknowledgement as to the source. Please, please, please, click the share buttons on anything as often as you like. Please, please, please leave a comment or become a follower. If you can think of an alternative caption leave it as a comment and, if I like it enough, I'll post it with a backlink to your blog. Enjoy.


Monday 5 December 2011

Famous Irish Nude Photography From The Olden Days


On hearing that nude photography was all the rage on the continent, Seamus Finnigan decided to devote his life to this august profession in 1890's Dublin . He developed his own unique style, taking literally thousands of photo's over the next twenty five years. During his entire career he never wore a stitch until he finally succumbed to pneumonia in 1923 while doing a stint as the chief photographer on a British polar expedition.

8 comments:

  1. or....
    For goodness sake Greg. Put that thing away. You'll have someone's eye out!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this might be my favorite piece that you have written.
    Very clever, very subtle, VERY funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha!!! Love the photo and short story. Didn't really know what I was going to see when I clicked onto your link. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Clipped. I shamelessly try to get words like "sex" or "nude" in titles as the search engines seem to love them. I hope you're not Irish

    ReplyDelete
  5. isn't it funny how a little word like nude or boob will bring in the hordes? i found that "toga" brings in tons of folk too. go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Sherlin. Thanks Sherlin for the toga tip..... What exactly about the word "nude" attracted you? lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...