Welcome Earthlings and Others

Welcome to my blog. The text on this blog is original so please don't borrow it without asking me or adding an acknowledgement as to the source. Please, please, please, click the share buttons on anything as often as you like. Please, please, please leave a comment or become a follower. If you can think of an alternative caption leave it as a comment and, if I like it enough, I'll post it with a backlink to your blog. Enjoy.


Monday 13 February 2012

When We Exchanged My Sister For A Nice Swedish Girl


 Having a Swedish exchange student come to stay was a 


wonderful experience for the whole family. I discovered 


she could reach orgasm by simply having her nipples 


tweaked which I thought was pretty cool though father 


wasn't that impressed. He did find the apples she 


brought home each day simply irresistible though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...