Welcome Earthlings and Others

Welcome to my blog. The text on this blog is original so please don't borrow it without asking me or adding an acknowledgement as to the source. Please, please, please, click the share buttons on anything as often as you like. Please, please, please leave a comment or become a follower. If you can think of an alternative caption leave it as a comment and, if I like it enough, I'll post it with a backlink to your blog. Enjoy.


Saturday 10 December 2011

Being Oversized Sucks


"Can you take me up to the pharmacy level?" said Robert shyly, "Those extra large condoms they sold me didn't fit."
"I'm sorry to hear that sir." Said the lift operator, "You need to get them tailor made then. I'll take you to the tailor on level six."

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...