Welcome Earthlings and Others

Welcome to my blog. The text on this blog is original so please don't borrow it without asking me or adding an acknowledgement as to the source. Please, please, please, click the share buttons on anything as often as you like. Please, please, please leave a comment or become a follower. If you can think of an alternative caption leave it as a comment and, if I like it enough, I'll post it with a backlink to your blog. Enjoy.


Wednesday 14 December 2011

Exclusive To Greg Scott's Compendium. Lieutenant Hancock's Amazing Masturbation Cure


Lieutanant Hancock's controversial masturbation cure in action. Here he manages to not masturbate for a full twenty minutes!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Greg, re-following though blogger still hasn't fixed the problems with the followers widget.

    This means that I may periodically appear and disappear from your list in the meantime. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip Lilly. I thought Thanks for the tip Lilly. I thought
    i'd offended you.I've noticed the comments don't always work either. Sometimes people comment and I get an email sometimes not. Sometimes I get the email but the comment doesn't appear with the post

    ReplyDelete
  3. You haven't offended me at all Greg. :)

    There have lots of complaints about comments and emails, so you're not alone.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...