Welcome Earthlings and Others

Welcome to my blog. The text on this blog is original so please don't borrow it without asking me or adding an acknowledgement as to the source. Please, please, please, click the share buttons on anything as often as you like. Please, please, please leave a comment or become a follower. If you can think of an alternative caption leave it as a comment and, if I like it enough, I'll post it with a backlink to your blog. Enjoy.


Tuesday 20 March 2012

A Reason For Everything



"How does he do it?" exclaimed Herod Antipas
"Witchcraft!" added  Pontius Pilate,
"The dark arts!" Added 
 Caiaphas.
"Relax guys!" Replied Jesus quite willing to convert the entire  world, 
"It's no secret. I don't wash my whites with my colors!"
"Ah ha! Magic then, and discriminatory magic at that!" yelled Herod triumphant, "It's crucifixion  for you then my lad!"
And that, boys and girls, is why the colored people had to sit at the back of the bus.







2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...