Welcome Earthlings and Others

Welcome to my blog. The text on this blog is original so please don't borrow it without asking me or adding an acknowledgement as to the source. Please, please, please, click the share buttons on anything as often as you like. Please, please, please leave a comment or become a follower. If you can think of an alternative caption leave it as a comment and, if I like it enough, I'll post it with a backlink to your blog. Enjoy.


Tuesday 13 March 2012

Dear God by my friend Violet


Dear God,
Bless Leo and Tabby and Tom and BooBoo and Geraldine. Keep them healthy and purring ... but please please help them get housebroken reallly soon. It smells like a zoo over here!
And may I pleeeeeeaaasssseeee get a pony for my birthday? 


by my friend Violet http://revolveevolve.blogspot.com.au/
painting by Rubens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...