Welcome Earthlings and Others

Welcome to my blog. The text on this blog is original so please don't borrow it without asking me or adding an acknowledgement as to the source. Please, please, please, click the share buttons on anything as often as you like. Please, please, please leave a comment or become a follower. If you can think of an alternative caption leave it as a comment and, if I like it enough, I'll post it with a backlink to your blog. Enjoy.


Thursday 8 September 2011

Eating Octopuses

My family is away and I've taken to eating baby octopuses for dinner. Helen and Damien consider tiny legs with suckers quite disgusting but I quite like the rubbery texture. I have noticed, however, that my morning movements have become excessively explosive. With each retort I leap from the seat and stare into the murky turd bath expecting to see arms with suckers reaching for my jugular. Even the thought of them grabbing for my junk is a little repulsive. Imagination can be a curse sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...