Welcome Earthlings and Others

Welcome to my blog. The text on this blog is original so please don't borrow it without asking me or adding an acknowledgement as to the source. Please, please, please, click the share buttons on anything as often as you like. Please, please, please leave a comment or become a follower. If you can think of an alternative caption leave it as a comment and, if I like it enough, I'll post it with a backlink to your blog. Enjoy.


Tuesday 10 April 2012

Bits They left Out Of The Bible. The Gospel Of Gerald Volume 3


Later that day word came through that Zacchaeus had found the frisbee so Jesus rushed back to where the party had been the previous day.
"It's too high up."said Zacchaeus, a tremor in his voice clearly audible as he spoke."I really can't reach it."
"Bummer."replied Jesus, "Peter is so upset with me I really need to get it back for him."
"Can't you just levitate? You are the son of God."
"Dunno!"Said Jesus."I can do all kinds of cool shit so why not?"

"Help!" Cried  Jesus. "I'm scared of heights!"
"Stay up there a minute." replied Zacchaeus, "I know just what to do!"




2 comments:

  1. And I thought what they found at Nag Hammadi was trippy. I love it. Let's contact the pope, and tell him all about your findings. We can change Christianity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steady there now Nellie. We don't want to go getting ahead of ourselves now do we?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...