Welcome Earthlings and Others

Welcome to my blog. The text on this blog is original so please don't borrow it without asking me or adding an acknowledgement as to the source. Please, please, please, click the share buttons on anything as often as you like. Please, please, please leave a comment or become a follower. If you can think of an alternative caption leave it as a comment and, if I like it enough, I'll post it with a backlink to your blog. Enjoy.


Saturday 21 January 2012

Fans of Newt Gingrich


"It's cup a soup ladies. Do you like it? It's

"Eye of newt, and toe of frog,

Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,

Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,

Lizard's leg, and howlet's wing,--

For a charm of powerful trouble,



Like a hell-broth boil and bubble."


flavor. They're selling it to raise funds for Newt Gingrich. I met him at a swinger's party once. Such a lovely man. I sure caught his eye though I didn't make soup out of it. As I remember, I  inserted a carrot."

1 comment:

  1. I think both captions are good; can't decide which is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...