Welcome Earthlings and Others

Welcome to my blog. The text on this blog is original so please don't borrow it without asking me or adding an acknowledgement as to the source. Please, please, please, click the share buttons on anything as often as you like. Please, please, please leave a comment or become a follower. If you can think of an alternative caption leave it as a comment and, if I like it enough, I'll post it with a backlink to your blog. Enjoy.


Friday 23 December 2011

Indignant Tree Post


"Excuse me madam." Said Arthur, pretending to be a talking tree and freaking Phyllis out," A short, bald man just peed there, and, I'm sorry to inform you, you're standing in it. Yes, men pee on us! It's just another indignity us poor trees must suffer. I'm sure they only do it because we're immobile and they take pleasure in reminding us."                                                                        
"Men can be such beasts sometimes."said Phyllis' slightly worried that she must now educate Arthur in the finer points of communing with nature and wondering if he will think less of her when she is forced to reveal that trees can talk. 

2 comments:

  1. [Thought bubble above blokes head] Go on! Bend over and check out what you've just stepped in!! PLEEEEEAAAAASE babe - do it now!

    Sorry, that's the best I could do in a short time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the thought that counts. I appreciate all comments and this photo is a hard one. I'm not real happy with my solution either.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...