Welcome Earthlings and Others

Welcome to my blog. The text on this blog is original so please don't borrow it without asking me or adding an acknowledgement as to the source. Please, please, please, click the share buttons on anything as often as you like. Please, please, please leave a comment or become a follower. If you can think of an alternative caption leave it as a comment and, if I like it enough, I'll post it with a backlink to your blog. Enjoy.


Monday 31 October 2011

My School Days

All the boys loved our maths teacher, Mrs Finklestein. We all loved being disciplined by her after school and would take it in turns to muck up. Douggie Hinklegruber even claimed he got to play 'hide the sausage' with her . When we heard this we were so excited we all went beserk in the hope of being kept back after school. One boy dropped his pants and bent over right in the classroom only to have her whip somehow connect with his nuts which led to a life time of infertility and a high squeaky voice that could kill cockroaches. He said it was worth it though.

1 comment:

  1. I love this look. I actually have a pair of boots like that (I acquired them). They were clearly made to measure and although my feet fit inside them, sadly my thighs are not slim enough for the damn things to lace up effectively *sigh*. Just wondering if she is wearing the boots that I now own?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...